-- Bringing you updated, timely, fair, and objective chess daily news and information from around the globe --
1. Neg5 hg2. N:g5 and:2. ... Ne53. R:e5 Be54. Q:f7+ and mates next2. ... Ne53. R:e5 Rdf84. Re7 +/-2. ... Q:d63. N:f7 +/-2. ... Rdf83. Re8 R:e84. Q:f7+ +/-
1. Neg5!If 1. ... hxg5 then 2. Nxg5 Rdf8 3. Nxf7 wins a quality with strong ongoing attack.If 3. ... Rxf7 is even worse for black as it will be followed by 4. Re8+ Qxe8 5. Rxe8 Bf8 6. Re7 and white wins even more material and eventually the game.
1. Neg5!Opening e-file with a knight sack.1. ... hxg52. Nxg5 Rdf83. Nxf7 Rxf74. Re8+ Qxe8 (Kh7 Rxb8 Nxb8 Qxf7)5. Rxe8+ Bf8 (to save rook, Nf8? Re7!)Taking a break to count up pieces, white has Q+R+6p, black has R+2B+N+4p.Continuing to chase pieces:6. Rc8! Bb57. a4 Ba68. Rc7!must be winning, I guess.In the line above black played as materialistic as possible. Have not looked into all deviations, but sacking material earlier looked unlikely to help here....
1. Neg5 hxg52. Re7 Rdf83. Nxg5 Ne54. R1xe7 Bxe75. Rxf7 Rxf76. Qxf7+ Kh87. Rh7#
4. R1xe7 Bxe7Should be:4. R1xe5 Bxe5
1q1r2k1/p2n1rb1/1pbP2pp/2p5/1P2N3/PQ3NP1/4RP1P/4R1K1 w - - 0 3 I got curious about this.From the initial position, Houdini shows: FEN: 1q1r2k1/p2n1rb1/1pbP2pp/2p5/1P2N3/PQ3NP1/4RP1P/4R1K1 w - - 0 3 1.Ne4-g5 h6xg5 2.Nf3xg5 Rd8-f8 3.Ng5xf7 Qb8-b7 4.Nf7-g5+ Bc6-d5 5.Qb3-d3 Rf8-f5 6.Re2-e8+ Bg7-f8 7.Qd3-e3 Bd5-f7 8.Qe3-e7 Qb7-c6 9.Re8-d8 Rf5xg5 10.Qe7xg5 Qc6xd6 11.b4xc5 Qd6xc5 and so on, with an evaluation of +3.67So I moved forward to the positon after Black's second and let Houdini crank away for a few minutes and out came:FEN: 1q3rk1/p2n1rb1/1pbP2p1/2p3N1/1P6/PQ4P1/4RP1P/4R1K1 w - - 1 5 Houdini_3_x64:-0.37 3.Re2-e7 Qb8xd6 4.Ng5xf7 Qd6-d5 5.Qb3xd5 Bc6xd5 6.Nf7-g5 Bg7-d4 7.Re1-e2 Nd7-f6 8.Ng5-e6 Rf8-c8 and so on+1.70 3.Re2-e8 c5-c4 4.Qb3xc4 Nd7-e5 5.Re8xe5 Bg7xe5 6.Ng5xf7 Rf8xf7 7.Qc4xc6 Qb8xd6 8.Qc6-e8+ Kg8-g7 and so on.+4.01 3.Ng5xf7 Qb8-b7 4.Nf7-g5+ Bc6-d5 5.Qb3-d3 Rf8-f5 6.Re2-e8+ Bg7-f8 7.Qd3-e3 Qb7-c6 8.Qe3-e7 Bd5-f7 and so onSo in my line, with 3 Re8, I completely missed the resource 3 ... c4Oleg & pht had the best line with 3 N:f7
Post a Comment