-- Bringing you updated, timely, fair, and objective chess daily news and information from around the globe --
Nb4 will eventually capture a rook and a pawn for a knight for black.
1. Bf5-g6 ...
Mate threats with N1 ... Nb42 Qa5 b6Traps the queen.
nb4 Qa3 nd3+ kb1 nb4+ wins queen
1. ... Nb4 Discovers attack on the unprotected queen and threatens Na2#. White cannot defend against both threats.If2. Qa3 Nd3+If2. Qb3 Nd3+3. Kb1 Nc5+If2. Qa5 b6White has to give up queen in exchange for knight to prevent mate.
Wow, nobody sees the Nd4 and Ke2 mate! Right?
Wow, nobody sees the Nxd4 and Ke2 mate! Right?
1....Nb4!!If 2. Qb3..Nd3+ 3.K-any. Nxf2+ 4. K-any.Nxh1If 2. Qxd7.Nd3+ 4.K-any Nxf2 4. K-any. Rxd7. 5. any..Nxd1 or Nxh1Harry
1....Nb4! looks the move. Mates orgets WQeg 2.Qxd7 Na2#or 2.cxb4 Qxa4or 2.Qb3 Bc2or 2.Qa5 b6or 2.Qa3 Nd3+0-0-0-0-0-
1. … Nb42. Qxd7 Nxa2#2. cxb4 Qxa42. Qxb4 Bxb42. Qb3 Nd3+3. Kb1 or Kc2 Nc5+ and4. … Nxb32. Qa3 Nd3+ and3. … Bxa3.2. Qa5 b63. Qa3 Nd3+ and4. … Bxa3.
1. ... Nb4 threatening the Queen;if 2. QxQ Na2#if 2. Qb3 Nd3+ 3. Kb1 Nc5+ winning the Queenif 2. Qa3 Nd3+ and BxQ
1. .... Nb4if 2. Qxd7 Nxa2#if 2. Qa5 b63. Qa3 Nd3+4. Kb1 Bxa3 0-1if 2. Qb3 Nd3+3. Kb1 Nc5+4. K/any Nxb30-1aside: Candidates R6: which games will have a result? vote! http://goo.gl/Q0d2I future rounds posted there as well.
1..Nb4 If 2.Qxd7,Nd3+.3.K-any,Nxf2+ 4. K-any,Rxd7 5. any, Nxd1 or Nxh1If.2.Qb3, Nd3+.3.K-any,Nxf2+.4.any, Nxd1 or Nxh1Harry
1....Nb42. Qxd7...Nd3+3. K-any..Nxf2+4. K-any..Rxd75. any....Nxd1 or Nxh1If 2. Qb3...Nd3+3. K-any.Nxf2+4. K-any.Nxh1Harry
1 Nb4 wins
1. ... Nb4! 2. Qxd7 (2. Qb3 Bc2!) Nd3+ etc. 0-1
1... Nb4 2. Qxd7 Nxa2#If instead 2. Qb3 Nd3+ 3. Kb1 Nc5+, or 2. Qa5 b6 3. Qa3 Nd3+, black wins the queen.
...Nb4 if Qxd7 then ...Nxa2++ and if Qa5, then ...b6, Qa3 Nd3+ winning the Queen.
1. ......Nb42. Qxd7 Nd3+3. K any Nf2+4. K any Rxd75. Any Rxd1/h1If2. Qb3 thenNd3+, Nxf2+' Nh1, etcHarry
Since the white king cannot move Black can simply win the queen by threatening a smothered mate:1. ... Nb4!2. Qb32. Qxd7 Nxa2#2. Qxb4 Bxb43. cxb4 Qc6+ winning one piece back.2. ... Nd3+3. Kb1 Nc5+4. Ka1 Nxb3+ +-
Nb4 wins!Some problem with comment getting published earlier :(
Илиян Караджов: 1 ... Nd4??2 Q:d4
Post a Comment