-- Bringing you updated, timely, fair, and objective chess daily news and information from around the globe --
Rh7+ ! Kf8 2) Nd7+ ! (if Bxd7 3. Qf7# mate) Rdxd7 3.Rh8+ 1-0 (Ke7 or Kg7 4. Qf6# mate)
1. Rh7+ Kf82. Nd7+ Rd8xd7 (or Ra7xd7)3. Rh8+ Ke74. Qf6#
1. Rh7+ Kf82. Nd7+ something takes (doesn't matter)3. Rh8+ Ke7 or Kg74. Qf6 mate
Rh7+..Kf8 Nd7+ Kg8 Qxf7#..Kf8 Nd7+ Ke8 Qxf7# ..Kf8 Nd7+ Ke7 Qxf7#..Kf8 Nd7+ Bxd7 Qxf7#..Kf8 Nd7+ Raxd7 Rh8+ Kg7 Qf6#..Kf8 Nd7+ Raxd7 Rh8+ Kf7 Qf6#..Kf8 Nd7+ Rdxd7 Rh8+ Kg7 Qf6#..Kf8 Nd7+ Rdxd7 Rh8+ Kf7 Qf6#
I saw Ne8 at once, and think that that is the move without calculation.
Nice one. It take me about 20 mins ... Yes I am Patzer ;)GJ
Every W move must be a check otherwise W gets mated... so...1. Rh7+ Kf82. Nd7+ any xd7 (otherwise 3. Qf7# will follow)3. Rh8+ Ke7 or Kg74. Qf6#
1. Rh7+-Kf82. Nd7+-Rdxd7 or Raxd73. Rh8+-Ke7 or Kg74. Qf6+ checkmate-TROY-
1. Rh7+ Kf82. Nd7+!! Rdd7/Rad7(If King moves, Qxf7+ checkmate)3. Rh8+ Kg7 (if Ke7, Qxf7+ checkmate)4. Qf6+ checkmate
1. Rh7+ Kf8 (forced)2. Nd7+(a) K moves 3. Q:f7#(b) anything takes3. Rh8+ K any4. Qf6#2. Nd7+ forces black to occupy d7 with a piece, but d7 is the only square black's King could get to that the Rh8 and Qf6 can't cover.
1.Rh7+ Kf82.Nd7+ R(any)xd7If 2..... Ke7 or Ke83.Qxf7#3.Rh8+ Ke74.Qf6#
1. Rh7+ followed by 2. Nd7+ will do the trick.
Post a Comment