The 2014 Russian Higher League for men and women is scheduled to take place on 3-14th June at the Far Eastern Federal University in Vladivostok.
The total prize fund is increased by one million rubles, compared with last year, and will be 4 million rubles (approx 112,000 USD).
At the present 41 men and 34 women are qualified, but also all players rated above 2625 (or 2385 for women) are eligible. The confirmation of participation is expected by 16th May.
Qualified players (men and women, per section):
- 4-10th place in the last year Russian Superfinal
- 1-3rd place (1-2nd for women) in the federal districts, Moscow, and St. Petersburg
- Russian Junior Champions U21 and U19
- World and European U20 and U18 Champions
- Russian University Champions
- 1 wildcard by the organizers, Far Eastern Federal University and RCF
Full Regulations will be published soon.